Quality Mold Remediation Services in Ogden
IS MOLD MAKING YOUR FAMILY, PLACE OF BUSINESS, OR YOURSELF SICK?
Your health is very important, so whether its toxic or non-toxic mold inside your home or business it can create health issues, and if not addressed will only become worse.
- Full reconstruction
- Remove water, water extraction
- Stabilize your home or business
- 24/7 days a week we can be reached.
- Our staff is highly trained and certified
- Fully equipped to handle any size project.
- Over 30 years Serving Utah Home Owners!
- 1-801-399-9996, Save Your Investment, Act fast!
- We will work knowledgeably with your insurance company!
- Drying, and de-humidification, this starts the prevention of secondary damage
- Pack-out and storage of contents in a climate controlled environment if necessary
- Digital pictures are taken on every job and in some cases video recording is done. This is your best piece of evidence for your insurance company on every claim
A spot of mold might not seem like a serious problem. Ignoring the problem, however, might make you, your family, or your customers sick. Molds produce irritants and allergens; individuals exposed to these may experience symptoms such as runny nose, sneezing, skin allergies, and coughing, among others.
Don’t risk the health of the people around you, as well as the integrity of your property’s structure.
If you notice mold in your home or business, let Certified Disaster’s mold remediation services in Ogden take care of the problem.
It is important to have all the right equipment to test materials, and investigate all areas to find out where the mold is and ensure that its taken care of the first time. Certified Disaster Services is here to provide the appropriate mold remediation as well as complete reconstruction if needed. Will be there from start to finish working with you and or with your insurance company to assure your needs are taken care of.
Never Ignore Mold
If you or the people in your home or business experience allergies, runny nose, shortness of breath, and other symptoms, your body is reacting to the presence of mold. Even the non-active mold spores can trigger allergic reactions and asthma attacks.
These microscopic pollutants grow on any material as long as there is high humidity and excessive moisture.
Mold will not go away on its own.
Mold Loves Living:
In Basements or crawl spaces that have been flooded
Underneath flooded kitchen or damage bathroom sinks
Under wet or damp carpeting
In wet walls that house plumbing
Certified Mold Remediation
Is there mold in your home or business? Our Ogden mold remediation expert has years of experience and will use the right equipment to check all sections. We ensure each area of the home is taken care of and free from infestation.
Does your space need reconstruction? We take care of that, too. Our team will be there from start to finish, working closely with you and the insurance company to ensure all structural needs are taken care of.
Protect your home or business from the consequences of mold. If you see signs, do not hesitate to call us at (801) 399-9996.
24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICES
SECURING YOUR PROPERTY AFTER A DISASTER